BMW owners enjoy customizing their cars. Noelle Motors USA has the expertise to properly tune and repair your BMW automobile for more performance and better handling. Using only the best performance products such as Dinan tuning software, exhaust systems, cold air intakes, brakes, wheels and suspension components, we know how to achieve the performance your vehicle is capable of.
- “Ron, I am very happy with the maintenance work and the performance upgrade. It runs like new and I can definitely feel the added power. The acceleration is very smooth. Thank you for all you did. See you soon to do your next recommended performance upgrades.”-John G.
- “Gave Ron a nearly impossible restoration project and the results came out great. I’m confident that this is the only shop around that could handle the task and surpass my expectations.”-Evan R.
- “First class, as always”-Raj M.
- “Ron and his team has always done excellent work on my cars. I have no complaints. Service is excellent, the facility is very clean and work is always done in a very timely manner. Thanks for the Great Service.”-Keith G.
- “Courteous, knowledgeable and trustworthy!! Ron and his team do a fantastic job.”-Anonymous
- “Great place to take your car. Excellent service.”-Jackie A.
- “They are hands down one of the best BMW shops around!”-Bill S.
- “I have been a long time customer of Ron Trochelmann and Noelle Motors USA and I have always had excellent service!”-Andy B.
- “Best BMW / Performance / repair shop hands down period. Facts , there is no other shop with better work / people ANYWHERE… I defy someone to try and find a better shop…. 14 years of BMW driving and hands down this is the best… don’t even waste your time anywhere else. I drive 50 mile round trips passing hundreds of shops otw, to and from, just to get my work done here, if that says anything…”-Cameron P.
- “I came into the shop and was treated well. I had fears that my AC system was shot and a big repair bill was about to be swallowed. James quickly assessed the issue, recharged the freon and I was on my way….at a fraction of what I thought I was going to have to pay!”-Michael D.
- “Ron and team are amazing to work with. He is honest, sincere, and extremely resourceful. Thank you for providing a great customer experience.” -Maxine C.
- “My family has appreciated what Ron and his team do for us for over 20 years. He is the reason we buy BMW’s to keep our family safe and mobile…rapidly mobile if we desire!” -Robert K.
- “Keep on doing what you do: great service and extensive knowledge every time.” -Shaun H.
- “Best hands to have working on a BMW period. Better than the dealerships, for much cheaper than the dealerships. As long as this business is around, i’ll have my cars worked on here.” – Louis P.
- “The car runs beautifully and rides much, much more smoothly. Thank you for your diligence in getting, “baby” back in running order. Many thanks.”- Bill B.
Noelle Motors was founded by Karl Otto Noelle in 1993 and has continuously been at the forefront of turbo charging technology. We have provided software and performance parts solutions for engine and performance applications around the world. We feel now is a great time to put ourselves fully into the United States and add manufacturing work in the state of Georgia.
Here at Noelle Motors USA we have high quality technicians with extended backgrounds in all facets of BMW. Ronald Trochelmann has over 40 years of experience working on BMW’s. Ron is originally from Germany where he was educated by the inventor of the automobile, Mercedes Benz. After he received his PhD’s in engineering, he moved to the USA and has been working on BMW’s ever since. His expertise is second to none and he is world renown as one of the best BMW diagnosis and high performance experts. Through Ron’s contacts in Germany we are not only privy to all of BMW’s technical information, we also have the most current BMW diagnostic and programming computers as well as access to highly qualified engineers in Germany to assist us with technical issues and custom performance solutions.